Test Engineer for JW Player
JW Player is looking for a Test Engineer to join our rapidly growing team in our New York City headquarters. As a member of the Player Team, you will be responsible for automating the current manual testing for our JW Player product, the video player of choice for millions of websites. You will work alongside the product development team to grow and improve the test suite, making it faster and easier to roll out new product features. This role will report to the Player Team development manager.
JW Player is based in New York City. Our ownership culture allows you to manage your own timelines and projects, all while being a part of the fastest growing tech industry - online video. Our flagship product - the JW Player - has over three million customers and streams billions of videos each month. It is used by a diverse group of publishers, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers. Our family of products also include The Bits on the Run Video Platform, and JW Video Ads; all key components of the video stack for publishers.
· Work as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
· Build and maintain the JW Player test framework
· Move the JW Player test process towards a true continuous integration environment
· Create/manage test plans and test cases
· Manage bug tracking process, reporting defects to the rest of the development team
· Discover and isolate product flaws quickly and effectively
· Act as advocate of quality - define, develop and implement tools and methodologies
· Proven record of test ownership
· Experience with HTML5 and Flash test automation
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· BS in Computer related field
· Experience with Selenium and Jenkins
· Experience with testing Flash applications